Saturday, May 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged! I am more than happy to share 8 random facts/habits I have. Though I haven't shared any habits, I can always do that in another post.


1. I love love love Google Reader! If you don't use it, you should. You add all your favorite blogs into the site. When someone updates their blog, Google Reader will notify you. It's like you're getting email without the junk. Plus, you don't have to go through all your bookmarked blogs to see if it's been updated. It's awesome! (Katy, I don't know how well Google Reader works when you have dial-up! hee hee)

2. I learned last summer that I can't jump on the trampoline anymore. Let's just say that having children has taken it's toll on my bladder.

I have spent the last 9 years eating every critical thought I've had. Mainly the criticism I've made towards mom's and their kids. The following "I will never" are just a couple of things I've said to myself. These photos were not taken by me. My kids got a hold of my camera and I found it ironic that they took pictures of the "I will never":

3. I will never let my child have a binky after the age of 2. She is now 3 1/2.

4. I will never let my child drink Diet Coke.


5. I will never feed my child by propping a bottle.


6. I pull out this card all the time. I obtained it after I learned I was pregnant with twins. I use it to get out of callings, volunteering at the school, and when I don't want to do something for my kids. Instead of giving the card to someone I just say "I can't, I just had twins" or "I can't I'm taking care of the babies."


7. Today we went to a trailer park. I mean, today we went to Lagoon. The attire at the place is quite interesting. I tried to take a picture of this guys mullet. If you click on the picture you'll get a better view of him.

8. How do you like these pink glasses? A gift that was given to me by my children for Mother's Day. They found them in the dollar section at Target. Thanks kids!

What's up with the double chin?


The Rules: 1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

So I'm too lazy to tag anyone but if you enjoy talking about yourself as much as I do, please go ahead and share.

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

Man, I can't decide which random fact is my fav...Love the sneaking of the bev...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the card (I still use the twins excuse)...and LOVE the trailer park remark. I will NEVER take my kids to Lagoon. oops...

Jennie said...

I like how your pink glasses magnify your eyes, very classy

katrina berg said...

The one huge thing i've learned being a mom is not to even try to guess why another's child is acting a certian way...it's soo much easier not to judge when your own life with children is so darn confusing! I need one of those cards...do i have to have twins to get one? :) oh, and luv the pink glasses...you should have a pic of them on your "think pink" blog always. luvs

diane said...

Mullet man is my fav and the mountain man in the background with camo hat and beard. I had pink glasses when I went on my mission. Not sun glasses the real deal. Your reading glasses are sweet! Mine are red.

Unknown said...

You are so darn creative. Thanks for the google reader idea.

diane said...

Your comment cracked me up. I can always count on you for a giggle!