Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Greaaat


I don't know what's up with my kids and their picture taking. They seem to be taking pictures of things I'm not really fond of. For example, when Michael took the picture of me while I was in the shower. Who really wants a picture of themselves looking in the fridge? He mid-as-well take a picture of me shoving food in my face sporting my double chin. Thanks Michael!

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

How do you type laughing? Michael, Michael, Michael. If he grows up to be a photographer I will die!

Jennie said...

He's just stockpiling these photos for later to blackmail you with. Oh wait, you already posted them so you won't really care.
I am laughing at your comment on my blog! I love it

diane said...

So, I like the color of the wall. Is it tangerine? It looks more orange than red.

utmommy said...

I've been finding quite the variety of pictures on my camera too.