1. Never make a dentist appointment for kids for 8:30 a.m.
2. Never go to appointment unless office calls the day before to remind me.
3. If it seems like kids sleeping-in will be easier, skip appointment. Especially if I don't receive call reminding me of appointment.
4. If I am uncertain about appointment CALL the office before waking kids and loading all kids into car.
5. If I load all kids into car and feel a sense of uncertainty, run into office before taking out all kids to go into appointment.
6. Remember that I am the mother of two newborns. Therefore, if I put it on the calendar, it may not be correct.
7. Did I say, never make a dentist appointment for 8:30 a.m?
4 comments:
Reading your blog makes me realize how much I miss seeing you over the years.... I'm jealous of all your friends who live in Utah and can see you whenever they want! At least we have our 2am MSN chat sessions :-)
NO!!! My note to self today...there are two Gateway movie theatres..call BEFORE hauling everyone to the one downtown...atleast they have a fountain.
You deserve Mother of the year award!!!!!!!
How can you be expected to keep appointments straight. You have the schedules of 7 people in your head!
Post a Comment