Thanks Diane for giving me this award. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness. The creator of the award has a touching blog. Go visit her when you have a chance. Anyway, it's been hard to figure out who to pass this to. So many people have shared their love since I had the twins. Some people don't have blogs like Katy, the Harmon's, and Mariana. Other's already received the award. So I think I'll pass this on to my friend Melanie. Each day is a labor of love for her. So here you go dear friend, I think the world of you!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Sharing the Love!
Thanks Diane for giving me this award. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness. The creator of the award has a touching blog. Go visit her when you have a chance. Anyway, it's been hard to figure out who to pass this to. So many people have shared their love since I had the twins. Some people don't have blogs like Katy, the Harmon's, and Mariana. Other's already received the award. So I think I'll pass this on to my friend Melanie. Each day is a labor of love for her. So here you go dear friend, I think the world of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to share! She is very deserving!
Ahhh, thanks Alison! Thanks for "Sharing the Love".
Post a Comment