Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Heart Target!


I would like to clarify that I do enjoy Target, a little too much. I am not ashamed of Target clothing. I think Target clothing rocks. I just need a little more variety. So on behalf of Target and all those who like their clothing, I think we should all wear our Target clothes tomorrow, June 27th. Everyone can blog their outfits. Can't wait to see ya!

6 comments:

Katy said...

I just bought a shirt at Costco. Can I wear that?

Annemarie said...

That would require a special load of laundry...probably not gonna happen

Lindsay said...

Yeah I'll wear a target shirt! You going to the game tonight? We can show off our target attire there!

I realized I forgot to give you that link of free blog backgrounds...here it is in case you want it - www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. There are directions on the site of how to do it, it's really easy and it doesn't change your sidebar or anything!

Carin Davis said...

i don't think i have any clothes that i DIDN'T buy at Target! my kids too for that matter! i {heart} Target too!

Jennie said...

man I didn't read your blog soon enough, but let me think about this, yes I did wear a black mossimo tee yesterday. Dang, I totally would have taken a picture and I support your I heart target campaign

Cecilie said...

I have a niece that when she plays this little piggy she says,"This little piggy went to Target" Can't live without it!