Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dear Claire

Dear Claire,

Please don't smile at me at 5 a.m. 5 a.m is a sleeping time, not a happy time. Really though, I'd be smiling too if I got a milk shake that early in the morning.

xoxo,
your tired mother

p.s. No photo of you smiling at 5 a.m. I don't need the flash to wake you up more that you already are.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

that really is sweet even though it's not sweet being up at that time. i am always so amazed at the times that you post your blog.

Annemarie said...

hee hee! She just loves her mom!!

Gretchie Love said...

Dear Claire,
Go back to sleepy and let your momma sleep too...she needs it to be a good momma. When I come to visit Alikins I will bring you a chocolate shake at 5am. Well...I could break the law and sneak in and make you a concrete :) Annemarie has such great hair...blah !!

diane said...

I wish I could see her smile but not at that hour!

Mel said...

Ahhhh, what a cutie!