Who are these angels? This is Carmen who supplies my 44 oz. fix every morning. This is JJ. He started working mornings when I was on "maternity leave". One morning, after leaving Corner 22, Maggie said "that guy is really hot!"
yeah, that girl knows me. never seen the guy though. and the fact that your 3 year old said he was hot is hilarious!!! cause he really isn't, in my opinion. and yeah, my dentist is kind of an insurance snob. they don't take hardly any plans. the only reason I went to him was because I am not paying for it, if you really want to know the whole story, I'll fill you in another time. peace
5 comments:
Hey, I know those guys, too! I AM DYING!!! This is too funny.
did maggie really say that? wow...she is just so mature! :) so are we gonna get together when gretchie comes? i'd love to come see your new place.
yeah, that girl knows me. never seen the guy though. and the fact that your 3 year old said he was hot is hilarious!!! cause he really isn't, in my opinion. and yeah, my dentist is kind of an insurance snob. they don't take hardly any plans. the only reason I went to him was because I am not paying for it, if you really want to know the whole story, I'll fill you in another time. peace
You're killin' me...as we speak...Emma is stuffing gold fish into our TV stand...EVIL !!
Now those are true friends!
Post a Comment