Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy New Year!

If you can remember, I made my New Year Resolution at the beginning of 2008. I previously mentioned I normally forget my resolution a week after I make it. I remembered this year. It was to lose 10 pounds. I went to the Dr. today and I have met my goal! A whopping 35 pounds. Who would believe that I lost 35 lbs in 6 weeks?! Okay, so it was all baby weight but I'll take the loss and run! Especially since I still have 35 more to lose from my previous pregnancy.

The best feeling was walking to the Dr.s office and not being pregnant. It was so nice to park far from the building and not worry how I'd make it to the office. I'd look for a close parking spot. If I couldn't find one I would take a deep breath and hope I could waddle up the 5 stairs and into his office. Whew! I am SO GLAD it's over. Annemarie was right, having the twins out is much easier than having them in. If you are wondering, I am DONE having children.

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!! On EVERYTHING! Really, no more kids? Ya sure?

diane said...

Congrats on that resolution! There is a new family in my ward with two sets of twins...yeah, I don't think so!