Thursday, January 3, 2008
New Year Resolution
I quit making resolutions a long time ago. I don't make them because I forget them about three days after the new year. One year, I made the resolution to remember all of my friends birthdays. That lasted 6 months. That's the best I've done. I have decided to make a resolution for 2008. It's a little difficult making a resolution when I know what's ahead for me this upcoming year. So, I am making this one that's achievable for me. I decided this year I will lose 10 lbs. and I'll give myself the whole year to do it. Let's think about this... I am hoping each baby will weigh at least 5 lbs when they are born. Ta dah, 10 lbs gone! I already feel a sense of accomplishment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL. You are so funny!
Love it!!
Good point why do I make New Year resolutions. I have them, I just haven't started mine yet. You and your kid's discussions are hilarious. Happy (late) Birthday Andy!
Post a Comment