We sat on the back bench in church yesterday. Maggie sat next to me and there was a pregnant woman next to Maggie. She was young, this was her first baby. I noticed how she would put her hands on her stomach as though the baby was kicking. I wondered what she was thinking as she saw my family in church. Here's a recap: Maggie was going under the bench and screaming. Apparently, there were other kids under the bench ahead of her and she was yelling at them to be quiet. I couldn't bend down to get her, my stomach was too big.
Max found a spot on the bench where he would sit down and it sounded like gas. I could have shot him a mean look and told him to move. I laughed with the family instead.
Then there's the typical sharing problem. No one will share their crayons or ink pens with each other so everyone is arguing who gets what.
Maggie was putting food in her mouth then spitting it out on the floor. Again, I couldn't bend over to pick it up.
Finally, Maggie was screaming for her binkie, which I refuse to let her take at church.
This whole time, this girl was sitting next to me, touching her kicking baby. I wonder if she knew I had two babies in my stomach as I fought the church battle. I wonder if she thought "my kids will never do that in church." Who knows, she might have thought my children were angels during church. Whatever the case, my days of a peaceful Sacrament meeting are gone!
1 comment:
She wants to know if you are going to be committed to an asylum or not.... I skipped out on church on Sunday and went to IKEA. I bought the babies duvet covers....super cute ! The twins screamed the entire time and kept offering gay men and opportunity to have them. You IKEA is filled with white pregnant women. My IKEA is filled with gays and lesbians. Which one would you choose ?
Post a Comment