
Just because I titled my blog, little visitors, doesn't mean they were invited. It's January, 28 degrees outside, and I have ants in my kitchen. I can't have any food on the floor or I have a family of ants surround the food. The good thing is that I just scoop up the ants and throw them outside. I assume they will freeze to death. The bad thing is that my claw does not pick up ants. For the remaining two months of this pregnancy, I will NOT be on the floor scooping up food and ants. Isn't that a creepy picture? Yuk!
2 comments:
LOL. I can just see you trying to catch them with the claw. *grin*
Sheesh- I didn't think ants could survive this weather but I guess if they have a nice warm place...
Have you tried ant bombs? I've heard they work great but you have to leave the house for a few hours. Personally, I like to suck them up with the vacuum. Bwahaha
ewwwwwww! Windex the little suckers...then you can stick a paper towel in the claw and wipe 'em up!
Post a Comment