Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Holiday Recap 2007

First, I need to wish Andy a Happy Birthday! Born on December 31st, we celebrate the New Year and Andy's birthday combined. This picture was taken on Christmas morning, probably around 11 am. After staying up until 4:30 am , he finally crashed. Happy Birthday Andy!!!




A few days after Christmas, I put Maggie's cheerleader uniform on her. She was very excited. Once the uniform was on she lifted her arms and said "where are my brains?" Amazing, once the uniform goes on, she loses her brains! "Brains???", I asked. "How about pom poms?" (I don't know if they are pon pons or pom poms. Obviously, I was never a cheerleader) Yes, that was what she was looking for.

Finally, for Christmas I received a MacBook. It's pretty cool but I haven't quite gotten use to it. I decided that I since I have a Mac I better get an iPhone. Doesn't that sound logical?


No comments: