
After work a friend waxed my eyebrows, upper lip, and chin. I paid $5. That's a good enough Mother's Day present for me!

Maggie gave me this umbrella for Mother's Day. I've always wanted an umbrella like this. Too bad she took it back as soon as she gave it to me. The bracelet on her wrist was given to me by Michael. Maggie has it as well. Bravo to all Mom's out there!
7 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Alikona...your eyebrows look great and Maggie looks adorable in her new bracelet and umbrella...like I told Tom..its all about the kids...not about the mommas!!
You go and reclaim your gifts RIGHT NOW!!!!! (except for the waxed hair...)
I love the pics! Maggie scored the loot! Now get back up on your throne and make the kids polish it, well, not the babies!
Happy Mothers Day!
Your eyebrows look terrific. Ah, the umbrella... just in time for another spring zeffer.
You have now entered into the world of waxing-Congratulations!
Celeste
five bucks, that is a steal! I have to wax my own, once in a while my eyebrows get a little too small, but that's the price i pay for doing it myself.
Steve just said, "I wish you wouldn't have told me that" when I read him the part of the placenta lasagna. I still can't get over that-GROSS and to TELL people! That is just too much information!!!!
Post a Comment