Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Top 10 Reasons Why Annemarie Deserves a Happy Birthday!!

1. She's a great listener.

2. She's totally hip.

3. She's a good mother with stinkin' cute kids!

4. She's creative.

5. She's one heck of a good cook and she shares!

6. She makes people feel like she's their best friend (sorry Jennie, I'm her best friend).

7. She likes Diet Coke.

8. She's totally realistic.

9. She has great hair.

9 1/2. She takes my babies to her house for sleep overs.

10. She is so popular!!!

Happy Birthday dear friend! Hope this 38th year is fabulous for you!

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

Thank you! And don't you mean 27th year...?

Jennie said...

it's okay Alison, you found her first so I can't compete. plus you seem pretty cool!

Jennie said...

oh and thanks for adding me to your list. I love being Jennie from the block ha!

diane said...

Sorry Alison, she's my BFF! I wish I could have a playdate with the babies...I don't think I could handle a sleepover...I'm too old.

Unknown said...

I am tagging you, because I know you will come up with some great stuff. :)