I am dying!! That is so cute and so funny!!
Loving build-a-Claire! We have American Girl clothes that would fit her!
ha i am loving that she can wear build a bear clothes. that is so cute!
are you asking who the first dentist is that jacked up my teeth? or the second who fixed the mistakes? i will let you know. also, what do you mean i could make a mini book out of this?
the dentist is Kim Samuelson I highly recommend him. He is just in Centervile
I love it!
Too cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am dying!! That is so cute and so funny!!
Loving build-a-Claire! We have American Girl clothes that would fit her!
ha i am loving that she can wear build a bear clothes. that is so cute!
are you asking who the first dentist is that jacked up my teeth? or the second who fixed the mistakes? i will let you know. also, what do you mean i could make a mini book out of this?
the dentist is Kim Samuelson I highly recommend him. He is just in Centervile
I love it!
Too cute!
Post a Comment