Can you guess why no photo shoot this week? No one has anything to wear. Yes, I am a little behind in the laundry department. And you thought I was the perfect house keeper!
ha! that does not look fun. Turn it into a learning experience for your boys and teach them how do to their OWN laundry. I know they are a little young, but they could do it.
4 comments:
Why do little people generate mountains of laundry. Have your husband take it all to the laundromat!
ha! that does not look fun. Turn it into a learning experience for your boys and teach them how do to their OWN laundry. I know they are a little young, but they could do it.
I like both of those ideas. Hey, at least you were up & dressed by 10am!!! :)
your mother would be so disappointed in you !!
Post a Comment