Becky watched the kids yesterday so I could get out in the morning.
Also, a special shout-out to Mariana for babysitting the kids today so I could go to lunch. She cleaned my kitchen and front room too.
I'll just be honest by saying that my life isn't easy right now. Having the three kids during the day is busy. When all five are home I am completely overwhelmed. When someone offers to help me, it makes a huge difference.
I decided I would be thoughtful by telling you about a couple of my friends who have started their own business. Stop by their sites and check them out. Spread the word. Kudos to anyone starts their own business to support their family:
Ryan:

Ryan is a friend of mine who films weddings. The video he made of my friends wedding brought me to tears. He really has a knack for it.

Dallas recently started his own tax business. He's speedy and accurate and you can't go wrong with that. Give him a call and get that return back sooner than you know it!
1 comment:
I checked out the video site and he's clearly talented as is his photography partner. Very editorial. Very cool.
Post a Comment