This week my friend called me out of the blue and asked if I wanted to go to her house for lunch. Wow! That was a very nice surprise. This is why I am grateful for her thoughtfulness:
1. I didn't have to worry about fixing lunch for me or Maggie.
2. I enjoyed being at someone's house other than my own.
3. I enjoyed the conversation.
4. The babies had new toys to play with.
5. I had something fun to look forward to.
6. Maggie had someone to play with.
7. The day seemed so much better!
8. The salad we ate was fabulous!
All of this from one simple lunch invitation.
Now...who wants to come over for lunch?
3 comments:
haha you post that and my sisters will be there before you can blink! Wait, they were probably already there before you even asked...
I do. Does Monday work for you?
Me, me, me!
Post a Comment