Monday, January 5, 2009

Gifts of the Season

I didn't realize how quickly the holidays flew by until I had to wake up and get the kids to school this morning. They were late, of course.

I thought I'd share some Christmas presents that were received this holiday season...

Vacuum:
I know, Claire doesn't look like an actual vacuum. Believe me, she is. I'm not too thrilled with it. She puts EVERYTHING into her mouth. I am having a hard time keeping up with her and find stuff in her mouth all the time.

Purse and wallet:

How can I not acknowledge a cute PINK purse? You can read Misty's blog for details.

Engagement Ring:
Congrats to my friend, Amy, who received this ring over the holidays. CAN'T WAIT to go to the wedding in New York!! She hasn't even invited me yet, I am assuming that I will be invited.

iTouch:
For all my hard work this holiday season I bought myself one of these little gadgets. Thanks Robby and Sue for the discount! Can't wait to get it in the mail. Just another electronic device for me to get addicted to.

13-0:
Ah yes, the Sugar Bowl victory! Happiness abides in our house. I woke up the day after the game and it felt like Christmas all over again, but even BETTER! Way to go Utah!!!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Haha I like that you call Claire the Vacuum. She's so cute. Of course Kate is too! First thing in the morning for me was 9... but I didn't fall asleep till 4 so it could have been either of them! I did make them though and they were so yummy.

Anonymous said...

did i not notice the purse on saturday? shame on me, cause it IS very pretty!

Annemarie said...

Don't EVEN try to convince me that a Ute game trumps a cute new purse or a cool new electronic...I'm not buying it.
Claire's piggie tails are PRECIOUS!!!!

Gretchie Love said...

Um....okay Claire is adorable, but you failed to mention Rock Band..it's ova sista 11

 Amelia Darling said...

Wow. I'm honored to be mentioned BY NAME in your blog. My mind is still reeling from the attention. And of course you're getting an invite. Duh.

 Amelia Darling said...

P.S. very cute picture of Claire. They're changing fast! Need an updated picture of Kate :-)

Jennie said...

I think Claire looks just like you! What a little cutie with her little piggie tails sticking up, love it.