Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random Pictures

Matt and Zach love playing with Kate and Claire when they come over.


Claire WIPES ME OUT!!! I can't keep up with her.



Kate is an angel from heaven! This is my favorite position for her because she's stuck. Literally, she's stuck. She can't move when I sit her down like this. She's army crawling now but she's not too ambitious.


My kids just discovered Photo Booth on my MacBook.


5 comments:

 Amelia Darling said...

Those are GREAT pictures!!

diane said...

Two sets of twins is twice as fun. The girls are adorable. The last picture is cool but freaky.

Annemarie said...

The first thing Zach told me the other day was that they got to hold the babies!
Sam takes pics of his bum on our Mac. Surprised?

Sue said...

I love the one of Claire in the trash! That is hysterical!

Shan said...

Aren't dishwashers great for MANY reasons? I love their little pig tails and curls.