Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Bash 2009

One word to describe this 4th of July is BLAST!!! Really, it was SO FUN! My neighbor asked how we had the energy to pull off such a thing. It's easier than staying home with my 5 kids all day. Plenty of hot dogs, chips, snow cones, water balloons, and water. It even rained a little but nothing stopped us. Here's some pictures of the day:

Mike was the life of the party.
Michael on the way down
Remember these two last year?
Cute Elsa. Do I dare mention the water behind her? If anyone gets sick, don't sue me!
I'm glad Matt and Zach got to stay longer. A party isn't a party without the Williams. Where's the pie Annemarie?
Non-stop snow cones for Maggie.
Here's the story. Mary (on the left) is a photo addict. She forgot her camera so she and Maren begged me to take a picture of them. "Take one of us! Take one of us!"

SPLASH! They soaked me. Yeah, with that water...
On Sunday Andy and I changed two diapers of Claire's that had water balloon remains in her poop. I guess she got plenty of food as well.
Can't wait to see you next year!

7 comments:

Annemarie said...

I'm glad they got to stay longer, too...;)
Sad I missed it this year. I will definitely bring the pie(s) next time.

Misty said...

That's disgusting about the diaper! Glad she's well fed. :) Thanks again for a great time!

Carin Davis said...

Now THAT'S a PARTY!!!!!!!!!

jane said...

looks so fun!

ravocker.

Hyrum and Stacey Taft said...

We had so much fun at the party. Hyrum was so excited to go on the water slide! We do have colds but, with the fun we had it was worth it! Thanks for inviting us! Can't wait till next year.

 Amelia Darling said...

So many times I wished I lived closer.....

Sounds like you had a really great day!

mariana said...

thanks for hosting my getaway! i had a fab time, and i know elsa and henry did as well.