*Monday morning was so chaotic. I finally got in the shower and suddenly heard the babies screaming and pounding on the bathroom door. I was shouting to the kids "someone open the door so the babies can come in!" No response. I jumped out of the shower (no towel), threw open the bathroom door and my 10 year old nephew was right there, playing with the twins. Crap! I leaped back into the shower and, my poor nephew, I guess he walked away. I didn't have my contacts in so I have no idea what he saw. I called his mom, totally mortified, and told her I had scarred her son for life. I told her I would pay for one counseling session when the event comes back to haunt him.
*Two more members of my family have the flu: Michael and Andy. I worry about Michael because I know that this strain of flu hits people hard who have asthma. I'm staying on top of his breathing treatments and hope he remains in control.
*My wonderful friend, Becky, has had my twins for two nights in a row. Yes, she is an angel from heaven. She was out of town for two weeks and is making up for it by taking them for two nights. After being without Becky for two weeks I realized I can barely make it without her. Thanks a bunch!!!!
*Finally, Maggie has been on the rampage. She's quite the spunky girl. Yesterday she was yelling out the car window at some neighborhood boys, "suucker!!" and "stupid head". So much for the pretty princess. The kids mom was outside as Maggie was yelling. Oh well...
4 comments:
That Maggie is saucy. I guess she takes after her mom.
Boo hoo for flu. I hope it doesn't hit too hard.
You look good.
The shower scene sounds like a sit-com.
I love Maggie's Sass! The picture says it all. Love it.
Ooohhh, you're gonna have trouble with that one :-)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Maggie !!!
Post a Comment