Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Don't you hate it when...

Don't you hate it when you throw away something and the garbage smells?

I pulled out the full garbage bag but the garbage can still stunk. I took out the garbage cans and filled them with bleach water...


To my dismay I realized that the space that holds the garbage can was totally disgusting. To make a long story short, I ended up pulling apart the kitchen cupboard, getting out the scrub brush, and dissecting the thing.



An unplanned afternoon project only because I went to throw something away. No, I'm not nesting. If you happen to stop by, ignore the mess all over to the house and go straight to the clean garbage area. Thanks.

Oh, and a special thanks to Kate who took out the loaf of bread and threw it all over the kitchen floor.

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

That is some serious cleaning. I hate impromptu projects.
I think Claire is teaching Kate a few things.

Misty said...

There have been many a day when Mike has gotten home from work and I've marched him into one particular room or closet or even drawer sometimes and said, "Honey! Look how clean this one thing is. Totally disregard the entire rest of the house but look what I did today!!" Just smile and know that your garbage area is clean. :)

 Amelia Darling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 Amelia Darling said...

What did you do with Kate's other leg?