Michael said to me the other day:
Michael: Mom why do perfect people want to lose weight?
Me: What do you mean?
Michael: Well, you are already skinny so why do you want to lose weight?
Gotta love that!
Gotta love when you get a big smile! (look at Kate wanting to be right by her sister)
My cute neighbor, Morgan, took this picture:
6 comments:
OK, Michael wins most favorite kid EVER with that comment.
At a quick glance I thought that pic of Claire was Maggie.
cute pics. glad you are having a better day.
Your kids are so cute! Love the Michael comment. You should be so proud:)
You are skinny, cute Alison!! Paige asked me why I looked pregnant today so count your blessings. :)
Kisses to sweet Michael! Luv the photos, and I feel your pain with the garbage...we're doing a similar house clean with our witch hunt of a mouse hunt. luvs to you, trina
Oh, that Michael is a good boy!!
Post a Comment