Friday, February 29, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Well, it use to be. I love Easter candy. "When I was growing up" there was Halloween candy and Easter candy. Now there's candy for every holiday. I still think that there's something special about Easter candy. Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Malted Robin Eggs, Pastel Peanut M&M's, love them all. I don't care for jelly beans and those Cadbury Eggs that look like an egg in the middle. Anyway, this Easter season is different. This is what I've been partaking of instead...
ice water. Mainly ice. I fill this cup full of ice and a little water. Then I let the ice melt a bit and I chew on ice all day. I told Andy if he ever throws my ice away he's in big trouble.
Lately I've been wondering if this is how people stay skinny, by drinking water and dissing candy. I don't think I'll ever know. If I don't have the babies by Easter, I'm stashing away a bunch of candy. Really, can't I take one healthy habit I've developed and use it after my pregnancy? I don't think so. Anyway, happy candy season to you!

3 comments:

diane said...

Mmmm! How about the Cadbury Mini Eggs. Now can we talk about Girl Scout Cookies!!

Annemarie said...

It must be a twin thing...I couldn't get enough ice when I was pregnant. YUM!!!

Unknown said...

I finally found your blog! It is so cute! Congrats on your pregnancy! I didn't know. I guess sometimes I get left in the dark. Well good luck to you and hope you get feeling better soon!!