Sunday, February 10, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Since we moved into this house (like 7 months ago), I have been allergic to something here. My eyes have been itchy and goopy. I finally figured out what I'm allergic to, shower mold. Scary, and I'm probably crazy for admiting that I let my shower get so bad it had mold in it. I cleaned it really good about two months ago. Then I would spray it with that daily shower cleaner. Well, the shower cleaner ran out and I quit cleaning it. When I got in the shower the other day and my eyes started itching, I realized it was probably the mold. I cleaned the shower that day and haven't had problems since. My shower is really old and I have no way to air it out, hence the mold. I bought some more daily shower cleaner and hope that keeps my shower clean.

2. It's been over a month since our car accident and we still don't have our car fixed. Of all the winters to need the car, it's been this one. We called last week and there's more damage than the service center thought. I have not idea how much longer we will have to wait.

3. The other day I went to the bookstore and asked for a certain parenting book. I've been a wee bit frustrated with my parenting skills. Anyway, I asked the employee where the book was. She took me right to it. I looked at the book and realized I already had it! Duh! I guess I better go find it and READ it.

3 comments:

diane said...

Consider a housekeeper. Even once a month. It's money well spent. You're right Amy Winehouse is a hot mess.

Mel said...

I was just going to say the same thing... hire a housecleaner. Even if its just someone to come clean the bathrooms. I get so sick when I clean the shower. I think I am really sensitive to those cleaners and they poison me so after I clean the shower I'm done for the day.

Not having the car has got to be frustrating! Hopefully, they will have it fixed soon.

For the record: I think your an awesome mom which is probably why you are being blessed with two more;)

Annemarie said...

I'll take the job. Payment: I get to come and hold two babies (at the same time) whenever I want!!!!