This is my friend, Annemarie and her sister Diane. Today, I pulled up Annemarie's site and thought, "girl, you look great!" (Diane, you look good too.) Two funerals in two months, doesn't that stink??? That isn't why I am posting this though. I just think that Annemarie looks fabulous. What even amazes me is that she can cook! Most of the time, when I pull up her cooking site, my mouth drops open. I am astonished at her creativity. Do I dare mention that everytime I go to her house it's spotless!? Girlfriend, you rock!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Amazing!
This is my friend, Annemarie and her sister Diane. Today, I pulled up Annemarie's site and thought, "girl, you look great!" (Diane, you look good too.) Two funerals in two months, doesn't that stink??? That isn't why I am posting this though. I just think that Annemarie looks fabulous. What even amazes me is that she can cook! Most of the time, when I pull up her cooking site, my mouth drops open. I am astonished at her creativity. Do I dare mention that everytime I go to her house it's spotless!? Girlfriend, you rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Why thank you, dahling!! YOU ARE SO NICE!!! I needed a boost and that did it!!! You are the one who ROCKS!!!!!
Oh, and spotless? I don't think so...
Did I already say thank you?
THANK YOU!!
Did I mention that you ROCK???
YOU ROCK!!!!
By the way...THANK YOU!!
Oh yeah, THANKS!!!!
Thanks for the mention. She is amazing! My little sister Ina!!
I'd have to agree:)
Post a Comment