Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Historic Day



The Dr. told me I didn't gain enough weight this month. When has this ever happened? Never! We discussed my Bin Gam Goo. He gave me a prescription for an antacid. I doubt that will help my appetite but hopefully I won't get so sick.

Max came with me to my appointment. He wasn't feeling well so I dragged him along. The Dr. and I were having our typical conversation which goes something like this, "since the babies head is down, you probably won't have a c-section." Suddenly, Max said "yeah", just like he knew what we were talking about. The Dr. and I both chuckled. Then Max had the "football conversation" that he always has when he meets someone new. "Do you like the Patriots or the Giants? Do you like Utah or BYU? Do you like Michigan or Ohio State?" That's about exciting as my appointment got. I have about 6 weeks left and it will be filled with Dr.'s appointments, ultrasounds and stress tests.

Do you remember my post on Michael's back pack? No kidding, he pulled something moldy out of it today. He said it started stinking and found the old food. Gross. I think we'll stick with a smaller backpack.

By the way, I do not weigh 280 lbs!

3 comments:

Gretchie Love said...

No, but I weigh 280 :)

Annemarie said...

Congrats! Maybe next appt you'll be down a couple...and the backpack thing...HILARIOUS!! Such a boy thing!

katrina berg said...

Wow, i would LOVE to be told i didn't gain enough this month! you go girl, and 6 weeks left...so excited for you!