http://www.ehso.com/ehshome/ants.php
I found this website today and I am hoping it helps. I still have ants. I don't know if I look for them intentionally now but I still see the critters. Why in the world would an ant go into a shower? Don't say it's the mold because my shower is now clean. We bought ant houses and they have helped. I keep seeing three together or one trying to find some food. Someone told me that I have scrub the floors with a good disinfectant, like rubbing alcohol. That way I am erasing the ant trails. I don't think alcohol will be good for my hardwood floor. I was happy to see on this website that vinegar will kill ants. We will now wash the entire kitchen floor with vinegar. I also found it interesting that grits will kill ants. I'm sticking to the ant houses but for sure trying the vinegar. Yukky ants!
5 comments:
If you know where they are coming in you can put down a little line of flour...they won't climb over it. It worked at my back door. I still say Windex the little suckers!
San Diego is one big ant hill. They go to the shower because they're looking for water. I have to use a service quarterly. They are the most annoying creatures!!
Alison,
You could get some spiders. They work great at my house! I don't have any ants!!
I got nothing for you...Good Luck!
OH wait...I got ants in my apartment once. I called my landlord (Andy D.)and he had a guy come out and then they went away! Look him up he was a great landlord. :)
Post a Comment