Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bin Gam Goo

That's what I've named this crap that I've had 3 times in the last two weeks. I am experiencing it even as I write. It all starts with a sour stomach and gets worse from there. I've tried very hard to watch what I eat in case it's spicy or fatty foods that cause the problem. This is what I ate today: applesauce, toast, ramen noodles and vanilla frozen yogurt. That doesn't sound fatty or spicy to you, does it? I'm clueless. I am tired of trying so hard to avoid the Bin Gam Goo and having it come back again. Blah, blah, blah. At least I don't have it every night. I look forward to the day that I can eat what I want. To my friends who will be visiting me in the hospital, I'll have a food list ready for you when you come and visit.

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

I'll bring you ANYTHING you want!! Start making your requests!!!

Mel said...

Sheesh- I've been wanting to take you to lunch. Maybe it will have to wait;)

Cecilie said...

It's sounds like Bippity Boppity Boo! You need to ask for a Fairy God Mother. I'd bring you anything you want...Happy Valentine's Day to you & your family!

diane said...

I've had stomach issues myself...ulcer. However, I'm not pregnant with twins! Maybe you'll feel better in 70 days!!

Sarah said...

may want to have your gall bladder checked out. Pregnancy is a big starter of gall stones.

could explain why it keeps coming back too.