The other day I went to Del Taco, a pregnancy fav of mine. The advertisement for the Macho Nacho screamed my name. What if I get the Macho Nacho and don't like it and want my Chicken Burrito? I decided I would get both AND the 89 cent Toastada. I figured the guy would think I was ordering for more than myself. I started thinking about those weight loss shows where people order two combo meals as though they were ordering for someone other than themselves. I thought "why not?" and made the order. I drove off and realized I made a crucial mistake. I should have ordered two drinks instead of one. That way it would seem like I was ordering for someone else. But no, I ordered one Diet Coke. I bet the guy knew it was all for me. I really don't care. I am sure he didn't lose any sleep over it. I didn't.
Did I eat the whole thing? No Way! I probably took 6 bites and was full. I ate more than 6 bites. The food took me through the whole day but I was SO SICK the next day. I don't know if it's the food that did it, if it's the pregnancy or if I have the stomach flu. I have something nasty. I will spare you the details. If I have to eat toast and drink chicken broth for the rest of my pregnancy, I will. Anything not to feel this way.
Oh, and some great news to end this blog. It's been four days since Maggie has worn a diaper! I have committed to being consistent and she is doing so well! Yippee! Such a big accomplishment for her AND for me!!!
1 comment:
You want me to go along for the ride next time?!?, then you can actually have the second person with you...I wouldn't tell a soul.
Post a Comment