Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Report Card



Michael is a pack rat. He has to keep everything he gets. He keeps it in his bed or his backpack. Show-n-tell is the Michael's favorite subject in school. He usually takes something everyday. I don't think he removes it from his backpack. I am convinced if anyone is going to have back problems in our family, it will be Michael. I can't even pick it up. His backpack is heavier than my college backpack. It's starting to rip and I believe that one day it will explode.

Report cards just came out. Michael had great grades. Max's grades, well, let's just say he could do better. Yesterday, Michael told me that he was bringing his report card AND Max's report card for show-n-tell. "You're what?" I asked. He told me again. I laughed and told him he could bring his report card but there was no way he could bring Max's. Can you imagine? I can already see the therapy bill of the counseling session Max and I had because his brother brought his report card to school. I don't think Michael took it. I'll never know because he's got so much junk in that backpack, it could be hidden in the bottom.

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

This story makes me laugh every time I hear it!!!

diane said...

I've told my kids I'll pay for 1 year of therapy. Anything beyond that is not my problem.

Cecilie said...

I'd make him walk to school. One day there and back. He'll have it cleaned out the next day.

carin davis said...

Annemarie referenced your blog and I stopped by to visit! Congratulations on your pregnancy...twin girls!!!! woohoo! I am so happy for you!

Carin