Monday, November 3, 2008
The Trickster
Did you ever use the word "goober" in high school? My friend Cyndie and I use to use the word goob. I think Andy looks like a goob here. In a goofy way, Andy, don't be offended. None-the-less, he was quite the trickster this Halloween.
Maggie was a robot. I had a few issues with the costume (I wanted her to be a princess) but it all worked out. She's holding an oil can that she used as her candy bucket. When she pressed a button it said "take me to your leader." It was pretty cute.
Max was a knight....
Michael was Obi-Wan Kenobi (it took me way too long to find the correct spelling for Obi's name)...
Kate and Claire were spin-offs from a costume I saw in a catalog. The costumes were home-made. I will never make a costume again. Becky (my friend) helped me with the tu-tu's. The shirts I made BOO! out of felt and stuck it on. The caps I bought for them were supposed to have ghosts on them but they ended up being too small. How could these girls not look cute?
Whew! I'm glad Halloween is over. Now that I have 5 kids to wrestle during this event I'm happy it only comes around once a year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Alison, your kids look so cute! It looks like everybody had a great time!
Nice work Martha!!
you did a great job alison. the kiddos all look very halloweeny!
The kids look adorable!
Great costumes. They all look adorable.
Your family looked adorable !! Everyone looked so cute....even Andy !
The little girl costumes came out great!! You have such a fun family, and gave out the BEST candy of the neighborhood!!!
Post a Comment