Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twins 101

Warning the following blog may not be suitable for adults who have 0-2 children. Viewer discretion is advised....

1. Question: What do you do if you have one twin who doesn't sleep as much as her sister? Who has started crawling and eats everything off the floor? Who needs a little more attention than her parents can give her?




Answer: Trap her in a bunch of water bottles.

2. Question: What do you do if you are trying to make dinner, need to change a poopie diaper, and the other twin is crying?




Answer: Give her some chocolate.

7 comments:

Annemarie said...

Crawling??? No way! If I cry loud enough will you give me chocolate??

diane said...

I love your warning. The girls are adorable.

 Amelia Darling said...

Look at those curls! Did the others have curls like that?

Anonymous said...

yep, been there, done that!

Anonymous said...

What kind of mother would do that!!!! your children are going to be fat! you need to teach them life lessons at a young age. please, please rethink your priorities!!!

Annemarie said...

Tell me that last comment is from someone you know and not some coward who was too afraid to out themselves...

Patrick said...

I can't believe a lurker left that fat comment. What kind of mother would do that? A good one I guess. Hilarious. I eat chocolate, I'm not fat.
Your daughter looks adorable with that bar of chocolate.
Life is short, enjoy chocolate.