Dear Facebook Friend,
Look, I really like Facebook. It's been a great tool for me to get in touch with old friends, new friends, and great friends. I consider you a fun friend from the past. Unfortunately, I do not like swearing. Sure, a few words come out of my mouth sometimes, that's beside the point. What you said was a wee bit too harsh for me. So...........I deleted you. And about the Prop 8 deal, sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to. Do you have to be so mean about it though? I'm staying neutral on the issue so don't start leaving negative comments. But, yes, I was a little offended at your comment. Let's make Facebook a positive place for all of us. I'm trying very hard to get Katy on there and if I have to express negative things about Facebook she's not going to join. Enough said. By the way Brian, check on your Facebook, this time it may have been you.
5 comments:
Um...now I am curious who this is.....
Now I know why you dropped me- I will clean up my language! *snicker*
IT WASN'T EITHER ME!!!! At least, I don't think so. I'm not a swear-baby. Plus, I totally support prop 8. So, there's more proof. I did stay up until 1 am trying to see what happened in CA with Prop. 8, so I would have been too tired to swear on your Facebook page...
You want a swear word? I"ll give you a swear word: Fetch!
Now, it just dawned on me that you may know more than one Brian. So if you were referring to another Brian, disregard all of this...
See ya, Cider!
potty mouths ruin it for everybody...
man, what kind of riff raff are you hanging out with on facebook?
Post a Comment