Friday, November 14, 2008

Fashion Friday Foto

Miss Maggie Jane with piggy-tails. She wore them right before her haircut. She kept them in for about an hour. Here's a couple of self-esteem moments Maggie had this week...

Me: Maggie, you need to stay in the car with your sisters while I go get Max in the school. You're such a good babysitter. I know you'll do a great job.

Maggie: I'm not a good babysitter Mom. I'm a jerk.

Second moment...

Maggie: Max, you're a loser!

Max: No Maggie, you're a loser!

Love grows in abundance in this house.

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

Does that make her a jerky loser???

She's funny...and cute with her piggie tails!

Mel said...

*giggling*

She looks so grown up... even with piggies!

What a spunky little one... cute too!

Gretchie Love said...

Maggie is soooo tall in that picture. She is adorable ! You should come and visit...we had 80 degree weather today !

Anonymous said...

what's not to love about a girl who can speak her mind? love that girl!

diane said...

Sweet girl. Life is tough when you go from baby to middle kid. She is adorable!

Jennie said...

Allison-Your girls are adorable. I can't even imagine life with twins. But it looks and sounds like you've got everything under control!