gee, who was the person feeding them? i think they need more practice! however hard they tried to cover up the cuteness....they failed! the cute comes shining through!
I got conned in to this blogging world by friends at work. When I see your cute blog & see those beautiful kids I am glad for a way to keep in touch with everyone's busy life.
I finally made it to your blog. I love it, it's way cute. I'll e-mail you my sister's blog address so it's not out for the whole world to see, but I love the pictures! See ya at work.
5 comments:
I am glad you specified what it actually was on their cute little faces!
gee, who was the person feeding them? i think they need more practice! however hard they tried to cover up the cuteness....they failed! the cute comes shining through!
I got conned in to this blogging world by friends at work. When I see your cute blog & see those beautiful kids I am glad for a way to keep in touch with everyone's busy life.
Hey Alison~ it was great to hear from you. I can't believe how grown up your kids are, they are adorable.
Alison,
I finally made it to your blog. I love it, it's way cute. I'll e-mail you my sister's blog address so it's not out for the whole world to see, but I love the pictures! See ya at work.
em
Post a Comment