Saturday, August 16, 2008

Two Thumbs Up!


Two movies in one week! Never thought that would happen. When one considers entering the mental ward in the hospital, try going to these movies first. One will have you laughing, one will have you crying. If you aren't in the crazy mental state that I am in, you may not cry during the movie. It's is a GREAT chick flick! If you need someone to go with you, to either one, I'm here for ya!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Read my blog about Mamma Mia-I loved it too! I cried at the part where they sing "dancing queen" because I think every woman should be able to jump on a bed and sing and be silly and jump in the ocean! I also cried when she sang the song about sending her daughter to school,as she helped her get ready for her wedding. Didn't want to think about that after I just sent my kids to school! Planning on taking the girls to Sisters on Thursday night. Glad you got out-I think movies are a total easy, cheap break that every mom needs!

diane said...

Loved Mama Mia! Now why don't you come to the matinee with me to see Sisterhood. A ticket to San Diego is cheaper than the mental ward. We should start our own ward called the Mental Ward. I'll be the napkin coordinator and plan Visiting Teaching fieldtrips shopping and to the mall. Do you want to be the RS President or the person who passes around the kleenex and chocolate? This could be a new post.