
Maggie was outside tonight (it was probably 10 pm) riding her tricycle in her underwear. She was saying " I love Nick. I am going to kiss Nick. I am going to break-up with Nick." Most moms would know she is talking about Nick Jonas. I would much rather hear her say that about Nick than what she was singing the other day... "I kissed a girl and I liked it." Yes, I didn't get to the radio fast enough to turn that song off.
I try to be a good mom, really, I try.
8 comments:
I just did one of those laughs when you snort a little.
Love the pic! Got a kick out of the nick story, and the "I kissed a girl and I liked it" story! I try to stop Cory from singing that song because he sings it constantly!
Don't you have a cousin who was found running down the street at 2:00 in the morning in his diaper? A neighbor happened to be in his garage and saw his run by? Runs in the family I guess :-) I don't think Maggie is going to have any self esteem issues if things keep going like this :-)
She seems to have such a cute sassy personality. I liked the stories.
LOL! And you think you have your hands full now! :)
hmmm I don't know that song
i snorted too! the pic is fabulous. i think she has "round" eyes. just in case you wanted my opinion on her too.
I love it! So funny! I guess you don't really realize what kids pick up on until you're a mom!
Post a Comment