Friday, August 15, 2008

Cake

It was Michael's birthday last week. I took the camera to the place where we had his party but this was the only picture I got. Between watching Maggie and feeding the babies, I didn't have a chance to get a picture of the birthday boy. I took this picture of his cake in the car on the way home. I can only laugh at this picture because it represents my life right now. We're getting by, but just barely. Things will calm down when school starts. I'll just keep laughing until it does.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

well at least the cake lets you know who's birthday it was, poor overlooked middle child.

Mel said...

Way to document the day! I think you're doing great:)

Celeste said...

At least you gave him a birthay party! That is more than I ever did with a small baby, let alone two! McKay has only had two birthday parties in his whole life!
You are doing awesome!

Jennie said...

alison, you know i was kidding! please don't feel bad

Annemarie said...

What did you do with the leftover cake...?
Yea, it's been that kind of day.