Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chillin'

What do you think of these new chairs I got for the girls? I bought them for many reasons, one being their necks. Another reason was to get them off their flat heads. Claire (on the right) can sit in the chair for a long time. Kate, her neck isn't so strong so she either leans forward or starts to cry after 5 minutes or so. I love putting them in there. We all love it.

4 comments:

Mel said...

The Bumbo is a favorite at our house too! They are great and very portable. The girls look great in their matching chairs.

Jennie said...

So great! I love the Bumbo chairs. I haven't owned one yet, but with my next baby it will be a must! they look so cute sitting there

Annemarie said...

THAT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!! I am dying right now. I want to squeeze them.

Lindsay said...

Allison, these are great! I wish I would have known about those when LUke had his torticolis issues. How nice to have somewhere like that to put them, they probably love sitting upright.