Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm It!

I like doing TAGS because it gives me something to write about.

3 Current Goals:

a. Goals?

3 Current Obsessions:

a. my flower garden
b. Facebook
c. sleeping

3 Fears

a. Nielsen's closing
b. uncontrollable situations
c. how I am going to do it all with 5 kids.

3 Random Facts

a. I love popcorn: microwave popcorn, air popcorn, movie popcorn and caramel popcorn. I use to not care much about it but I really like it. Especially with a large Diet Coke (not with the caramel).
b. I use hair conditioner on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I set up that schedule because I always forgot when I used it. Do you ever take a shower and forget if you washed your hair? Always happens to me.
c. This is my FAVORITE commercial of the summer. I can watch it on YouTube over and over. You seriously need to watch this!

3 people to tag: Lindsay, Celeste, and Gretchie. I'm skipping you, Jayci because you get tagged all the time. I'm giving you a break! Have fun!

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

Have I told you that Sam has that entire commercial memorized? It is pretty funny. I'm with yo on the #1 fear.

diane said...

Goals make me sick and nervous.
Your rat story was freaky!

OneBrilliantGirl said...

Loved the commercial! Makes me kind of nauseous just thinking about public swimming pools....

diane said...

That commercial is frightening.

Lindsay said...

I haven't done one of these for awhile! I did it, the goals were the hardest one but I decided i needed some in my life so I thought long and hard and finally came up with some. That commercial is great. Yes, we are finally home and I am loving it. Too much travel.