is on my blog. What a friend! She has brought me dinner the past two Thursdays. Last Thursday it was homemade Macaroni and Cheese. YUMMY!!! Last night it was Chicken Soup. It was delicious. She also brought bread sticks, strawberries and homemade pound cake. Maggie kept eating the strawberries as I cut them and lets just say that I never had any strawberries! I guess I'll go get some more. Anyway, THANK YOU Annemarie for the dinners. It's SO appreciated. Plus, Annemarie watches Maggie every Thursday while I go to my stress test. Another huge burden taken off my shoulders. Just so you know, Annemarie has twin boys. They are 10! She's my #1 empathizer. I would be in the nut house if I didn't her cheering me on.
I do have other friends that have really supported me. Marianna calls every once and awhile and takes Maggie to her house to play. That's when I get a "real" nap. Marianna has also come over to sweep my floors. She cleaned my kitchen once too. How nice is that?
Then there's Katy who emails me everyday. Sometimes it's twice a day. It's fun keeping up with her on a daily basis.
Don't get all offended if I didn't mention your name. I just wanted to write a few things I'm grateful for. FYI Anthony, if you want to be acknowledged in my blog, bring me dinner!
3 comments:
She's a good sister and friend!! Hang in there...not long now. I'll ask her to watch your babies so you can continue to blog!!
You are welcome...I'll gladly help you ANY TIME!!! I can't wait for those babies to get here!!!
Well I feel like a crappy friend. However you should thank me for staying away with my crazy gang. Aren't friends like that great!
Post a Comment