I've been watching a lot of TV lately. I decided to start watching the Big Give. I gave up on reality shows a long time ago. I quit watching them after Meredith chose Ian over Matthew on the Bachelorette. I loved Matthew. He was darling. He was so hurt. I was so disappointed. I couldn't sleep that night. I was angry for days. Then I realized that reality shows are edited to make things emotional. The editing of the shows were causing this emotional roller coaster inside of me. That's when I said "no more". I figured I'd watch the Big Give because it seemed like a selfless program. When I woke up in the middle of the night, what did I think about? Duh, the Big Give. I do like the program. It amazes me how much money these people come up with to give someone else. I'll tell you who I wanted booted off, Brandi . I was not impressed how she was ripping on the other contestants at the beginning of the show. Plus, I don't know how many times she has to tell us that she's use to competition because she's been in beauty pageants, blah, blah. I like everyone else though. I hate to see people get booted off when they give so much.The other reality program I am going to watch is American Idol. I haven't watched that one for years either. The last episode I watched was when Ruben won, Clay lost. Once again, too emotional for me.
My favorite show is The Office. I just started watching it this year so I like watching the re-runs on TBS. It's a good laugh.
I do watch one trashy show but am not yet ready to admit it in my blog. It's NOT Desperate Housewives or Lipstick Jungle. Okay, I'll tell you, Gossip Girl on the WB. I get into the teenage drama.
The reason why I'm into TV so much is that I'm just trying to get through each day. Heaven forbid I read a book. That would be too educational for me.
Well, there's my opinion on TV. Feel free to post any of your favorites. You can also admit if you like any trashy shows. I think I'll waddle to the kitchen to cook dinner.
1 comment:
I love TV! The Bachelor is starting again soon. Yippee! I also like all entertainment "news" shows. Everything I never needed to know! I love ANTopModel and Project Runway. I spent my recovery watching way too much TV. You know it's bad when you've seen every thing. I also like soaps. I'm such a heathen!!
Post a Comment