I received this email and thought I'd blog it....
Four jobs I have had in my life: (in no particular order)
1. Newspaper Carrier
2. Safeway Bagger
3. Librarian Assistant (great job in college!)
4. Restaurant Server
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Hairspray
2. I can't
3. think
4. of any
Four places I have lived: (in no particular order)
1. Rexburg, ID
2. San Ramon, CA
3. San Antonio, TX
4. Springville, UT
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Oprah's Big Give
2. 10:00 News
3. American Idol
4. The Office
Four places I have been:
1. Mexico
2. Germany
3. Italy
4. Boston
People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Jerry
2. Katy
3. Amy (IM)
4. ???
Four of my favorite foods: (when I'm not pregnant)
1. Mexican
2. Cheeseburgers and Fries (not fast food)
3. Ice Cream
4. Almonds
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Disneyland (with my family)
2. San Diego
3. Hospital
4. Bed
Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. 4th of July bash.
2. Twin girls that sleep more than 6 hours in the night.
3. Eating normally.
4. Planting flowers in the Spring.
Four Blogs I Tag:
1. Annemarie
2. Cecilie
3. Melanie
4. Katrina
3 comments:
I still haven't seen Hairspray. So funny that its the only movie you listed;)
Sheesh, you're a world traveler! I would love to hear more about it.
LOL about places you would rather be... the Hospital.
I love Hairspray. Do you want to come to my house and watch it? I do live in one of the places you'd rather be...not the hospital.
Alison:
I love reading your blog! Our experiences are remarkably similar dispite not having seen you in almost 13 years. You are terrific! Congratulation! on the coming arrival of your sweet little daughters. You are such a great woman, having three daughters watching you will be a great gift to the world.
I'd love to get together with you and Mel soon!
Sheri
Post a Comment