Monday, March 17, 2008

How are you FEELING?

That is the question I get from many, many people. It's not bad, it's just common. I am sure I ask the same thing to someone who is pregnant. I usually tell them I'm doing well. What I don't say is that I FEEL like this watermelon is in between my legs. This summer, if you ever get a watermelon, try holding it in between your legs. Walk around a bit. Then you'll know how I feel. When I went to my stress test this morning the nurse said she can't believe I can walk around because the baby is SO low. I wanted to give her a kiss for the acknowledgement. Many people say that I don't look like I am having twins. They say I look full-term with one baby. That's because they can't see the watermelon. If you had a watermelon in between your legs, I wouldn't think you looked "that" pregnant either. That's my pregnancy update for today. Seriously, when you get your watermelon, drop me a line!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Alison!

You are so funny! I was just thinking today about planning my garden for this summer. I was thinking about watermelons. I will grow one just for you!

Katy

Mel said...

Oh girl, that must be miserable. I remember carrying "one" down low like that... I can't even imagine how painful it must be carrying two!

You sure are a trooper:) Thanks for sending funnies my way- I had a good laugh with this one;)

Annemarie said...

Oh, I've had my watermelon exactly 10 years ago...I feel for you...literally. It's ALMOST over!!!

diane said...

I had 3 csections and none of mine dropped so I'll try the watermelon thing. That should be a new game at baby showers!! At leart you still have a sense of humor.

Cecilie said...

I'll have to try that watermelon thing sometime... NOT. I have nothing more than love for you. You're almost there!