Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shiner Part 3

My friend, Celeste (who lives in California), wants an update of my eye. The funny looks and questions are getting old.

Neil, my instructor, took a picture and blogged it. You can see it here. The workout he mentions, thrusterama, was the hardest workout I've done so far. I can barely walk up and down
stairs.

7 comments:

Janae' said...

Oh my goodness, that is horrible!!! The sad part is it just keeps getting worse.. I can't wait to see another post.. I hope it looks better next picture.. You poor thing..

Brinkerhoff said...

It hurts just looking at it. Ouch!
Who knew working out could cause so much pain.

Mel said...

I really hope "Shiner Part 4" is less painful to look at! Ouch, I really feel for you. Do be careful.

Katy said...

Alison, that is truly magnificent!! I think you could do the other eye with not only black and purple eyeshadow, but also some green and yellow. Maybe some fake eyelashes! Don't rule out glitter. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Shan said...

Oh, I'm sorry for the looks you get when you're not wearing sunglasses...just keep people wondering! :) And the amazing thing is you keep going back for more killer workouts!. What dedication! Truly. Hope you get better soon.

Cathy said...

Oh man!! I thought it was a joke when I first saw your picture. Sorry!! Beauty is PAIN!!

Celeste said...

oh my gosh, you poor thing! It can only get better!
How great that you made Neil's blog. He said you Rocked!