Dont Like.
oh no!!!!! i am SO sorry! one who gets up that early to work out should be rewarded...not tortured!
ow! hope it feels better soon.
Alison! I thought of an idea! You could get some dark purple and black eyeshadow and do your other eye! No one will know you have a black eye!
hey girl, I'm so sorry!
Okay - so I laughed yesterday when I read about your accident. But holy crap! Yeeouch!!!
OH MY HECK!!!! That does not look good at all! I hope having a strong back is worth it!!!!!
My dear friend .... Tell Andy to stop beating you up. You need a Diet Coke and some morphine.
how does it feel now?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Dont Like.
oh no!!!!! i am SO sorry! one who gets up that early to work out should be rewarded...not tortured!
ow! hope it feels better soon.
Alison! I thought of an idea! You could get some dark purple and black eyeshadow and do your other eye! No one will know you have a black eye!
hey girl, I'm so sorry!
Okay - so I laughed yesterday when I read about your accident. But holy crap! Yeeouch!!!
OH MY HECK!!!! That does not look good at all! I hope having a strong back is worth it!!!!!
My dear friend .... Tell Andy to stop beating you up. You need a Diet Coke and some morphine.
how does it feel now?
Post a Comment