fun fun fun!healsali - j
I bet it felt pretty good hitting Andy with that! I would love to hit Bryant with something padded (jk). Looks like a fun birthday! :)
Audrey and Emma do not like cake either. None of them like mashed potatoes and stuffing....must be a birth defect ?
Ok, that looks better than marriage counseling.Sweet babies!
Mike seriously clocked me with that jousting thing! My head was ringing for awhile....
I still can't believe they are one!!
I loved the photos and the boxing-fencing-jousing duo!
I can't believe that they are 1 years old. that is crazy. they are so cute.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
fun fun fun!
healsali -
j
I bet it felt pretty good hitting Andy with that! I would love to hit Bryant with something padded (jk). Looks like a fun birthday! :)
Audrey and Emma do not like cake either. None of them like mashed potatoes and stuffing....must be a birth defect ?
Ok, that looks better than marriage counseling.
Sweet babies!
Mike seriously clocked me with that jousting thing! My head was ringing for awhile....
I still can't believe they are one!!
I loved the photos and the boxing-fencing-jousing duo!
I can't believe that they are 1 years old. that is crazy. they are so cute.
Post a Comment