shin⋅er
1. Black Eye
I woke up at 5:20 am to make it to an exercise class. One of the exercises we do is back extensions on a machine like this:
I woke up at 5:20 am to make it to an exercise class. One of the exercises we do is back extensions on a machine like this:

When I got on the contraption, I missed the hook where my feet go. I landed on the floor and I hit that bar smack dab on my face.
The camera doesn't do it justice but this is what I have so far:
The camera doesn't do it justice but this is what I have so far:

The trainer mentioned I should go home to ice it. My first thought was, "NO WAY, I'm not waking up this early and missing the work out." He let me stay and I did the workout the best that I could, throbbing head and all. It actually felt worse when I got home because I wasn't moving. Andy stayed home for a few hours so I could ice it. I wonder if the blood will drain and I'll have a black and blue eye. If it gets worse, I'll be sure to post!
7 comments:
OUCH! bummer. i hope you feel better soon.
reasibi -
j
See? Exercise is NOT good for you.
ESPECIALLY at 5:30 am.
Alison, are you OK? Holy Cow! If it's THAT puffy and bruised today, it's only going to get better/more colorful as the week goes on!! Be sure and post more pictures!! Keep your good sense of humor and take some IB Profen!! I hope you don't have a concussion! I'll call you tomorrow.
Oh. My.
Your eye is sad, but your hair is cute!
You have a lovey jaw line!
Post a Comment